SEPT 10, 2021
Enjoy this new opportunity to start playing on the biggest and most stable Essence community.
Enter your account to guarantee your premium account.
A new journey will begin, you will have the opportunity to start in the wonderful world of Essence and be the strongest of them all. With the most up-to-date files and the security you need, we have the ideal setting for you to call your friends, your clan and have fun for a long time.
We have the biggest player community. Here you can form groups, battle for goals and play with the guarantee that you will meet many friends and enemies on your journey.
We guarantee a safe project so that you can play with peace of mind that we will always be online and ready to help you. We offer the best features, protection systems and stability.
You don't need to spend money to play and compete with other players. With l-coin drops and other features, you can play smoothly and become strong with just your effort.
Project Essence is always offering new and exciting content that will ensure you are always surrounded by new challenges and goals that you can explore on your adventure.
Enjoy the new classes Death Knight and Sylph and challenge the mighty monsters at Orc Barracks
Take advantage of this new journey to form your groups or play solo, show your power and dominate the world of Essence. Adventure awaits to you as you explore the vast lands and monsters. As two new additional classes allows you to expand your enjoyment; the Death Knight and Sylph classes.
Embark yourself on the new Spirits Challenge. Meet your new companion and prepare for the upcoming fights
Explore great battles defeating elemental spirits and getting great rewards. Enlist the help of a new pet companion who will accompany you in battle.
Meet Hellbound and the new Sylph Skills
Meet the new skills of the Wind God, Sylph. Discover the new zone Dragon Valley Reworked that will challenge you with powerful monsters and reward you with amazing items. Prepare to fight endless battles for amazing Raid Bosses on Saturday in the new Hellbound zone.
Be ready for the Epic Battles on the new Frost World
The new Frost Lord, Glakias, appears and is waiting in his castle for brave warriors who wish to face him. He fights it with your fellow bosses to get the amazing new Frost weapons. The new Frost Lord Skills will grant you an amazing power that will help you in this hard challenge.
Please take a moment to review these rules!
These Regulations give the following definitions to the terms used:
1. Provider - L2 Production -, who owns and maintains the Internet service and the game accessible at the website projectessemce.club
2. Player - an individual with full legal capacity who has created an Account in the Service;
3. Platform - an Internet platform available at the Internet address projectessemce.club, owned and maintained by the Provider. The game "Project Essence" (hereinafter also referred to as the "Game") is an integral part of the Platform, enabling Player to use the Services;
4. Service/Services - all services provided by the Provider to the Player within the Platform, including, in particular, but not exclusively, enabling the use of the Game;
5. Regulations - these Regulations;
7. GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Game Account – a part of the Game separated individually for the Player in order to use the game properly. Each Player is entitled to possess up to 10 (ten) Game Accounts.
9. Agreement - an agreement concluded between the Provider and the Player, the subject of which is the use of the Services by the Player, the provisions of which are set out in the Regulations.
1. These Regulations define the conditions of using the Services provided by the Provider.
2. These Regulations are accessible for each Player free of charge, on the Platform website, prior to entering into the Contract. Regulations are available in such a way as to enable recording of the conditions by means of the IT system used by the Player.
4. Some Services may be subject to additional provisions, and such additional provisions will be communicated in connection with the applicable Services. These additional provisions are in addition to and will form part of the Regulations for the specific Services. If there is any conflict between the provisions of these additional terms with respect to those Services, the additional terms shall prevail over the Regulations.
6. The following minimum technical requirements must be met in order to use the Services:
a) Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit;
b) Processor: Intel Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz;
c) Memory: 1024 MB;
d) HDD Space: 8GB
e) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon X1600;
f) Connection: 1 Mpbs;
7. The use of the Services is free of charge, subject to the possible costs of data transmission, which result from agreements concluded by the Player with telecommunications operators or other Internet providers.
8. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 6. above, Player may make voluntary payments to Provider as part of the use of the Game and in exchange for the benefits detailed in the Game (for each transaction).
9. The Player may not provide illegal content or use the Services in a manner inconsistent with these Regulations, applicable laws, good manners, and social practices. Detailed provisions concerning the regulation of improper use of the Services are described in the following sections of the Regulations.
10. The Platform, the Game and its components, including design and content, are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. These components may not be reproduced, distributed or published by the Player, in part or in whole without the Provider's consent. In particular, the Regulations do not allow the Player to reproduce, distribute, loan, dispose of, or otherwise redistribute directly or indirectly, whether in return for payment or free of charge, elements of the Services, the Platform or the Game without the Provider's consent.
1. Subject to sections 2 and 3 of this paragraph, Players may only be natural persons who are at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity.
2. If the Player is between 13 and 18 years of age, he may use the Services to the extent that he is able to acquire rights and incur liabilities in accordance with the laws applicable to them. If the applicable law requires the consent of a legal guardian to use the Services, the legal guardian must agree to its conclusion and use by a minor Player at the latest by the conclusion of the Agreement.
3. The legal guardian of the Player (who is between 13 and 18 years of age), is required to provide the consent for the conclusion of the Agreement and use of the Services at any request of the Service Provider.
4. To use the Services properly, the Player must have an active Master Account. For this purpose, he completes the registration procedures through the Service, by using the appropriate functionalities and providing his email address
5. An Agreement for an indefinite period of time is concluded between the Provider and the Player at the moment of a Master Account registration.
6. Creating an Account is possible by using the appropriate functionalities of the Platform.
7. The Provider may send emails to active Players regarding changes in the use of Services.
8. The Player is responsible for what happens in and through his Master Account (unless a third party has hacked into his Master Account) and/or Game Account. Therefore, the Player may not share the Master Account and/or Game Account with third parties and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his login and password. If the Player notices that an unauthorized person is using or has used his Master Account and/or Game Account, he must immediately inform the Provider. The Master Account and the Game Account are non-transferable.
9. Actions particularly prohibited:
a) duplication of the Platform or its elements in any way and to any extent;
b) interfering with the source code of the Platform or the Game and its elements in any way and to any extent;
c) taking other actions that may result in damage to the Provider.
10. Any violation of these Regulations by the Player may result in the temporary or permanent blocking of access to the Services, as well as the permanent deletion of the Master Account.
1. The main functionality of the Platform is to provide the Player with the possibility to install and use (play) the Game.
2. The Provider may freely expand and create new Services in the future. Updated or new Services may be subject to additional provisions of these Regulations, which will be communicated to the Player prior to their effective date.
3. The Provider, without changing the Regulations, has the right to introduce or change the payment rules of selected Services at any time. Access to the aforementioned Services will then be subject to payment according to the model adopted by the Provider (e.g. subscription model / one-off payment) and according to the price list.
4. In the case of introduction of payment for Services, which were previously free of charge, existing (active) Players will be informed about this fact by e-mail at least 7 days in advance. The message will include details concerning new regulations. Players may resign from using the Platform or the Game at any time. Any new provisions of the Regulations should be accepted by the Player before they become effective. At the same time, the Player is aware and agrees that non-acceptance may prevent him/her from using the Game or the Platform.
1. The Provider is not responsible for damages resulting from the fault of the Player, under the following circumstances:
a) the Player's violation of these Regulations,
b) the Player's Master’s Account log-in details are made public / known to third parties due to the Players action or negligence,
c) inappropriate use of the Service by the Player,
d) force majeure.
2. The Provider is not responsible for the content and effects of advertisements displayed within the Platform or the Game.
3. The Provider is not responsible for the Service failures and other technical problems resulting from force majeure.
4. The Player may not, without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of the Provider, do any of the following:
a) Misappropriate, violate or infringe any third-party and/or the Provider’s intellectual property right;
b) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;
c) Use, or provide others with, any "hack," "cheat," "exploit" or "mod" or interfere in a different manner;
d) Use, or provide others with, any service related to the Game, including but not limited to:
(i) any service that interacts with the software; or
(ii) any service that that would change characteristics related to Game Account, such as increasing the level of a character;
e) Knowingly affect the Service, the Game, software via any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit or any other program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used;
f) Be a party to any commercial activity related to the Game, including but not limited to:
(i) providing or obtaining any item; or
(ii) providing or obtaining any Game Account; or
(iii) use of the Service, the Game, Content or Software at an Internet cafe, cyber cafe or computer gaming center;
g) Use, obtain or provide data related to operation of the Game, including but not limited to:
(i) software that reads areas of computer memory or storage devices related to the Game;
(ii) software that intercepts or otherwise collects data from or through the Game;
(iii) software that redirects communications from any software or Service; or
(iv) software not provided by the Provider which creates or maintains any communication to the software or Service, including but not limited to any software that emulates the software or any part thereof as well as any server that emulates the Service or any part thereof;
h) Violate any law or governmental regulation related to the Game;
i) Provide anyone whose Master Account was terminated any access to the Service, the Game or software; or
(j) Help others violate Regulations.
1. The player has the right to make a complaint. The complaint should include at least the data enabling the identification of the Player and the indication of justified complaint and comments to the Services. Complaints may be submitted in accordance with the general principles expressed in the law, as well as via e-mail address: [email protected]
2. The complaint should be submitted no later than 14 days from the date of occurrence of the event being the subject of the complaint.
3. The Provider considers complaints within 14 days, unless the Player did not describe the subject and scope of the complaint in a way that allows for its consideration or did not provide data to identify the Player. In such a case, the deadline for processing the complaint runs from the day on which the Player provided the Company with the missing information.
4. The Provider sends the response to the complaint to the address indicated by the Player in his complaint report or in another form chosen by him (phone/email address).
1. In case of problems with the operation of the Services or other types of problems related to the provision of Services, the Player should contact the Provider via e-mail using the address: [email protected]
2. If the report concerns an error occurring in the Services, the Player should describe the error as accurately as possible so that the Provider can immediately proceed to fix it.
1. The Player who is a consumer may withdraw from the Agreement concluded with the Provider - on the basis of legal regulations, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of its conclusion. The deadline is considered to be met if before its expiry the Player sends a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
2. The right to withdraw from the Agreement concluded away from business premises or at a distance is not granted to the consumer in relation to contracts for the provision of services, if the operator has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the performance, that after the performance of the operator, will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
3. The provision of section 2. above applies in particular to the purchase of virtual items and other items of value determined by the Provider within the Game.
1. The Provider may change these Regulations for important legal reasons (change of the generally applicable legal regulations concerning the Provider's activity or legal entity of the Provider) or technical reasons or in connection with the development of the Services.
2. The Players will be informed about the change of the Regulations in an e-mail message sent 7 (seven) days before the new Regulations come into force. During this time, the Player who is a consumer must again accept or refuse to accept the Regulations.
3. Particular provisions that were in force while the Player took action based on them (for instance – buying a virtual item at specific price) remain valid in relation to this Player as long as the procedure is not fully finished.
1. The law applicable to the obligations arising from the Regulations is Polish law. Agreements are concluded in Polish or English, the Polish version being the binding version in the event of a dispute.
2. The consumer may use alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods, in particular through mediation, conciliation or as part of arbitration (arbitration court). The list of institutions that the consumer can turn to for ADR dispute resolution is available at this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/solving_consumer_disputes/non-judicial_redress/national-out-of-court-bodies/index_en .htm
3. The consumer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress by submitting his complaint via the EU ODR internet application, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
4. If the Player does not want to use ADR or ODR, any disputes arising from the Regulations or the Services will be settled by a common court. When determining the jurisdiction of the court, the rules set out in the legal act applicable to the Player who is a consumer should be followed.
5. Disputes arising between the Provider and the Player who is not a consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Provider’s seat.
Project Essence, its website (https://projectessence.club/) and server (referred in after as the "Service") is operated by L2 Production Gaming (herein known as "us", "we" or "our)
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the https://projectessence.club website operated by L2 Production Gaming
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email Address (for example upon game account creation) and name (provided from either your email address or a donation towards the server).
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Bitless Games uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain the Service
* To notify you about changes to our Service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
* To provide customer care and support
* To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
* To monitor the usage of the Service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction
Bitless Games may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability or actions brought against us
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides here: https://gdpr-info.eu/
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We do ensure all data is encrypted to the minumum standards as set out under GDPR laws that we operate under.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose, under a strict Controller – Processor arragement.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
* By email: [email protected]